LINK-UPS – Social Media for Upskilling Unemployed and Low Skilled Adult Workers for Digital Society
Start date: 1 September 2018
Duration: 24 months
- Consultis – Consultoria Empresarial, Unipessoal Lda. (Portugal)
- Rumo, Cooperativa de Solidariedade Social, Crl (Portugal)
- Marie Curie Association – MCA (Bulgaria)
- RED2RED Consultores SL (Spain)
- P.Ri.Ma.Forma. – Progettazione Ricerca e Management per la Formazione (Italy)
- EGE University (Turkey)
Aims and objectives
The project will aim at:
- Upskilling the digital/media competences of low-skilled/low-qualified unemployed people, mainly adults over 45, through innovative tools in order to motivate and enable them to build a strong online professional identity to strengthen their access to employment, leading to socioeconomic inclusion.
- Increasing the knowledge of employment/career counselors and/or relevant authorities, organizations/companies working with low-skilled/low-qualified unemployed and endow them with a new approach/tools for supporting and interacting with middle-aged unemployed persons through social media.
- Low-skilled/low-qualified unemployed adults, particularly over 45, in Bulgaria, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and Turkey.
- Employment/career counselors and/or relevant authorities, organizations and companies working with low-skilled/low-qualified unemployed (e.g. public employment services, recruiters).
- Methodological framework for the building of digital skills through social media for low-skilled/low-qualified unemployed persons.
- Mobile and online interactive platform for building the digital competence of low-skilled/low-qualified unemployed persons.
- Online self-assessment tool and usability manual for professionals supporting low-skilled/low-qualified unemployed persons.