JobCircuit-Innovative holistic guidance model for integration of people with disabilities on the European Labour Market
Start Date: 1 November 2017
Duration: 27 months
- Consultis – Consultoria Empresarial, Unipessoal Lda., Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
- Associação Portuguesa de Emprego Apoiado, Lisboa, Portugal
- Rumo, Cooperativa de Solidariedade Social, Crl, Barreiro, Portugal
- Univerzitetni Rehabilitacijski Institut Republike Slovenije-SOCA, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Viesoji Istaiga Valakupiu Reabilitacijos Centras, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Marie Curie Association – MCA, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- PhoenixKM BVBA, Kortemark, Belgium
Aims and objectives
The project will directly enhance equal opportunities and create labour market inclusion for unemployed people with disabilities, by applying a holistic multi-disciplinary approach (from job search through employers involvement to on the job follow-up and support), customized to the, specificities at national levels and with respect to nowadays needs of employers.
- Professionals involved in the career guidance provision.
- Unemployed people with disabilities.
- Manual for policy liaison and incorporation of the JobCircuit method for career counselling of people with disabilities
- JobCircuit guidance model – practical manual for career guidance providers
- Measurement impact tool of the “JobCircuit” model
- Manual “Training the trainers” on JobCircuit model
- Interactive JobCircuit learning portal