- National Federation of Employers of Disabled People (Bulgaria)
- University of Ruse (Bulgaria)
- Marie Curie Association (Bulgaria)
- Albania Community Assist (Albania)
- Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Cyprus)
- DYEKO – Support Network for Entrepreneurship and Social Economy (Greece)
- Management Consulting Association (FYROM)
Aims and objectives
- Develop joint training curriculum and tailor‐made learning modules raising competitiveness of the small and medium enterprises through practitioners’ field visits exchange.
- Apply new innovative education and training methods/tools (online/mobile‐learning) through technology and knowledge transfer.
- Support trainings targeted at start‐up businesses.
- Promote and mediate in joint efforts among educational institutions and business communities in the Balkan-Mediterranean area (incl. transfer of best practice & know-how) to improve the quality of vocational training to better fit the required skills on the labor market.
- Support strategic partnerships’ establishments between education/training centers, targeting entrepreneurship skills’ up‐date and development through joint programs tailored to the needs of the small and medium enterprises.
- Organize joint vocational training schemes fostering entrepreneurial mindset, skills and capacities, addressing equally unemployed and other disadvantaged groups.
- Establish transnational link between entrepreneurs, improving competitiveness by sharing best practices and knowledge, develop joint methodologies and promote peer mentoring among practitioners of the small and medium enterprises.
- Set up transnational mentors network, willing to participate in development of newly established or young businesses.
- Provoke participation of local, regional and national authorities, aiming at initiating involvement of poor or disadvantaged groups.
- Students in mainstream secondary or vocational schools on business management and economy subjects
- Teachers in economy oriented schools
- Trainers on entrepreneurial topics in vocational centers
- Practitioners and entrepreneurs
- Social entrepreneurs
- Business owners, social enterprises
- Decision and policy makers
- Training curriculum on Social Entrepreneurship, ECVET compliant
- Learning course on Social Entrepreneurship
- Trainer’s handbook on Social Entrepreneurship
- Online and mobile training platforms
- Interactive tool-kit for small and medium enterprises
- Supporting knowledge database with case studies, incl. good, bad and best practices, testimonies, videos, etc.
- Mentoring program with entrepreneurs across the Balkan-Mediterranean area
- Analysis and ways of accreditation of new profession “Social entrepreneur” in compliance with national regulations in vocational education
- Induction learning sessions in every partner country with local trainees and young entrepreneurs by local trainers and facilitators
- Joint training sessions in every partner country with local trainees and young entrepreneurs by joint team of trainers and practitioners from the partner countries
- Joint local employment events incl. public authority and representatives of organizations of small and medium enterprises
- Summary of the trainers and experts feedbacks and evaluations
- Knowledge transfer provided by the Observer Partner (Belgium)
- Raising public awareness regarding development of entrepreneurial skills by information and dissemination events
- Memoranda of understanding or Charter on setup of a Entrepreneurial learning cooperation scheme