Marie Curie Association – MCA is a non-profit organisation founded in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. The main activities are directed towards people with disabilities and disadvantaged people.
The Association carries out its activities on local, regional, national, and international level since many years. We have considerable experience in Erasmus+, European Social Fund and EU Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI).
About the Team
Our ambitious and highly motivated team consists of economists, psychologists, financial expert, speech therapist, social worker, legal adviser, translators, IT specialist, educator and other specialists working in the inclusion area. Annually our team follows several trainings to raise their qualification and the competences.
Organizational structure and capacity
Marie Curie Association – MCA is managed by management board which is chaired by Mrs. Maria Goranova who is the organization’s chairperson.
- Capacity and experience in the development of projects (Erasmus+):
- Action plans and development plans;
- Valorisation (dissemination + exploitation) strategies and marketing strategies;
- Development of quality management models.
Accounting and finance management:
- Capacity and expertise in the field of project budget planning;
- Management of financial resources under European programmes;
- Operative financial management and accounting.
- Capacity in the organization of public campaigns;
- Establishment and maintaining contacts with key bodies, structures and stakeholders;
- Planning and realization of dissemination events; ( conferences, focus groups and webinars)
- Preparation and production of dissemination/advertising materials;
- Research and surveys on users’ needs.
- Experience in need analysis research;
- Investigation of specialized literature, scientific and expertise materials and other issues.
Information & Communication Technology (ICT) team:
- Establishment and maintaining of databases and websites;
- Implementation and customisation of mobile and online learning platform applications (Android, iOS, open source)